Scratch Cards Terms & Conditions
Please select from the following promotions:
Scratch all nine (9) silver panels on the nine (9) baubles on the front of this scratch card. If any of the prizes in the scratched panels appear more than once (one or more prizes may be matched), then you may have a chance to claim one of those prizes, subject to the below.
To be eligible for your chance to win, you must send your ORIGINAL winning game card along with an order from the Health Pride catalogue HP100 to Health Pride Pty. Ltd., C/o Private Bag 19981, Avondale, Auckland, 1746 so it is received before 5pm NZDT on 31/01/2018. The order form appears on page 31 of the Health Pride catalogue HP100. Copies or facsimiles will not be accepted unless authorised by a staff member of Health Pride.
This card has been specially coded to identify what prize you will win, if any, when you order from the Health Pride catalogue HP100 (see clause (g) below), which will be shipped with your order. Please note that if your prize is too large to be shipped with your order you will be notified by mail and arrangements will be made to have it delivered to you by courier or registered post.
RULES & CONDITIONS
- (a) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these rules and conditions. Entry to this competition will be acceptance of these rules and conditions.
- (b) Scratch cards can be found with your copy of the Health Pride Catalogue HP100. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, or misdirected mail.
- (c) Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Health Pride Pty. Ltd., its associates, agents and suppliers.
- (d) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- (e) Promotion starts 01/9/2017 at 9am NZST and ends 31/1/2018 at 5pm NZDT (“Promotional Period”)
- (f) MAJOR PRIZES: $1,000 Cash x 1, $500 Cash x 1, $200 Cash x 1. MINOR PRIZES: Necklace with crystals from Swarovski® x 2,000 - Value $39.90 each. Total maximum prize pool value nationally is $81,500. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute that prize with a prize to equal value and/or specification. If a winner does not take/claim a prize by time stipulated by the Promoter, prize will be forfeited.
- (g) Winning codes are located in the bottom right hand corner below and are as follows: CASH1 = $1,000, CASH2 = $500, CASH3 = $200, NLAC1 = Necklace, NOWIN = No Prize.
- (h) The winners will be notified by letter and their prizes dispatched within 10 working days of notification. The names of prize winners (prizes with a value in excess of $100) will be published at www.healthpride.net.nz.
- (i) If any prize remains unclaimed, a draw of each unclaimed prize will be held on the 14/2/2018 at 21-23 Timothy Place, Avondale, Auckland, 1026 at 11am. The names of prize winners (prizes with a value in excess of $100) will be published at www.healthpride.net.nz.
- (j) Cash prizes awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the winner. Minor prizes will be sent with the orders. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated by the Promoter.
- (k) All claims, to be eligible, must be received by the closing date of 31/1/2018 at 5.00pm NZDT.
- (m) Printing errors and other quality control matters outside the control of individual players will not be used as the sole reason in refusing to award the prize. At the end of the competition, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool may have been exceeded. There will be a total of 60,000 cards printed for the promotion in New Zealand
- (n) The promoter is Health Pride Pty. Ltd., ABN 26 069 765, c/o Private Bag 19-981, (21-23 Timothy Pl) Avondale, Auckland 1746.